Thursday, November 3, 2011

TEE SHIRT

Here it is folks.  The first shirt from SCCCo.  Our logo has been distressed, and printed on a preshrunk, cotton, fashion fit Anvil tee.  They are a slim fit, and are considered unisex, so when ordering, think men's sizes.  If you need me to take measurements, I can definitely do that. Send $20 via paypal to pjmoore01@yahoo.com, and I will get them mailed out via USPS same or next day.  We have S-XXL sizes immediately available.  Need a different size?  Contact me at ScrewCityCycle@gmail.com, and I'll get you all lined out.  The design was done by Zack Shereck of Odds N Ends Tattoo, and the shirts were screened by JOB Printing & Design.  By buying a shirt, you are not only helping lay the foundation for Screw City, you are also contributing to two other local businesses.  And that should make you feel good.  Plus, the tee shirts are nice and soft and will be a hit at parties.  Okay, I made the party thing up.  But they probably actually WILL be a hit at any party you should wear it to, so yeah.  BUY BUY BUY. haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment